Tom of Finland 'Use a Rubber' Silver Metallic by LOQI
Tom of Finland, a cult illustrator. By day he crafted campaigns of happy heterosexual couples buying soft drinks and laundry detergent for advertising. By night, he was otherwise occupied. Bulging muscles. Throbbing members. Motorcycles. Gay pride. Any time a stylist puts a young pop star in a leather biker cap for a magazine shoot, the impact of Tom of Finland is not far-off. The iconic artwork is depicted on the metallic silver bag.
Tom of Finland Uses a Rubber, 1987 © Tom of Finland Foundation.
- Weigh 166 g (5.85 oz).
- Carries up tp 10 kg (22 lbs).
- Size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- Handle is 27 cm (10.6").
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Made of polyester with a hi-reflective glass bead coating.
- Sensitive to abrasive surfaces, friction exposes my base fabric.
- Water resistant.
LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.