Cat Rescue, The Cooperative Game of Saving Cats
Cat Rescue by Ta-Te is a 1 to 4 player cooperative card game.
How the Game is Played:
During the game, players take a turn to take a cat from the street or rescue home and slide it into the cat shelter. When there are three or four cats of the same color in a row or column, cats in the middle are flipped over and now ready for adoption. When the flipped over cats are pushed out of the shelter, they are adopted to their new loving home. The game ends when the deck is depleted or when a rescue home has three cats. Players together receive a "Cat Rescue" title based on the number of cats that are flipped and adopted. Great way to teach about cooperation!
- Brand: Chronicle Books
- Dimension: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
- Included Components: Fabric Game Board, Cards, Game Pieces, Instruction Booklet
- Number of Players: 1 to 5
- Fast 15–20-minute game time
- Great for both kids and adults; a wholesome and addictive choice for a fun game night!
- Perfect for fans of tile or sliding games like Tetris or Candy Crush, or fast-playing card games like Sushi Gos
- Contents: 33 stray cat cards, 1 delivery token, fabric shelter board, 5 power markers, instructions